Cardiology department at Alqadi Speciality Hospital najran KSA under supervision of Doctor Atef Abdulhalim, Master in Cardiology and angiology from Egypt and Doctor Alaeddine El Jeri, Specialist of cardiology and assistant professor at the university of medicine of Tunis from Tunisia.
This department provides medical care to patients who have symptoms related with their heart or circulation. It treats people on an inpatient and outpatient basis.It includes:
- Cardiology clinic using most recent unit of examination and diagnosis
- Electrocardiogram (ECG) and exercise tests to measure heart function
- Echocardiograms (ultrasound scan of the heart)
- Stress testing for those exhibiting symptoms of cardiac problems.
- 24 H blood pressure/ ECG recordings.
- Inpatient ward cardiology rooms and ICU (intensive care unit) for severe cases.
- Coming soon The Catheterization Laboratory for diagnosis and interventional Cardiology.
- Asthma diagnosis and treatment.
- Pulmonary inflammation, emphysema diagnosis and treatment.
- Bronchietasis and Chronic Bronchitis diagnosis and treatment.
- Smoking disease.
- Pleural disease.
- Chest pain.
- Chest inflammation.