Gastroenterology and Endoscopy Center
Gastroentrology and Endoscopy Center of Al Qadi Specialty Hospital is an outpatient endoscopic unit, specializing in screening and the treatment of various digestive problems. Our Board Certified gastroenterologists provide compassionate, high quality care in a friendly, relaxed setting where you can rest comfortably and reassured.
Gastroenterology and Endoscopy Center of Al Qadi Specialty Hospital is speicalized in providing the following services :
- Anorectal function tests, including evaluation of constipation and fecal incontinence.
- Clinical nutrition, with emphasis on malnutrition from gastrointestinal diseases.
- Diagnostic and therapeutic endoscopy, including enteral stents, biliary stents, banding of esophageal varices, small bowel enteroscopy, endoscopic treatment for gastrointestinal bleeding and endoscopic ultrasound.
- Radiofrequency treatment for Barrett's esophagus or early esophageal cancer, minimally invasive anti-reflux procedures and anti-reflux surgery for heartburn and gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Evaluations for liver transplant and post-transplant care.
- advanced testing for Gastroenterology motility disorders, including chronic constipation. Tests include radionuclide gastric and intestinal transit studies, 24-hour pH monitoring, esophageal, gastroduodenal and colonic motility, ambulatory motility recordings and provocative testing for noncardiac chest pain.